We are always on the lookout for awesome writing to share with our large audience, an audience that is always eager to read something new, educative, informative, engaging and different, so send us your work. Be rest assured that we respond to every submission we receive.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Send submissions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or springers24blog,com
- We accept fiction – short story and series, Non-fiction, poetry, essays, Fantasy fiction, articles, reviews, literary commentaries, political analysis and fun listicles.
- Ensure that poems are 100words and above
- We do not accept submissions that have been published elsewhere.
- Be conscious of the fact that you are writing for an online audience, so keep things short, sharp, and exciting.
- Always include a brief greeting in your submission email
- Always include your name and have it in mind that your name will be on the post. You can only be anonymous if you are sharing a Non-fiction story and clearly state the reasons for such decision in your mail
- Always include a short bio and photograph of yourself. Feel free to make the photograph as playful or as formal as you like.
- You retain the copyright of your work.
- Be advised that we will edit your work and sometimes change the title.
PS: Kindly add your Instagram handle for a shout-out and follow @springers24 on Instagram.